Welcome to Internet on the Go
You've reached this page because there are no megabytes left in your account. Click "Refill Now" to add megabytes.
Click "Register" to create your account and register your mobile hotspot.
Frequently Asked Questions
You have reached this page either because you have not yet registered your Internet on the Go device or because you have run out of megabytes in your account. Once you register or refill your account, you will be able to access the internet.
If you are unable to access the internet after registering or refilling your account, please follow these steps:
- Validate that there is coverage in the area where you are trying to activate the mobile hotspot by visiting www.internet-go.com/coverage
- Turn off your mobile hotspot
- Charge the mobile hotspot using the wall charger until the power button lights up green
- Disconnect the mobile hotspot from the charger and turn on the device by pressing the power button
- Wait for one minute and verify that the mobile hotspot is operational by checking that the power button and the light on the side are green or blinking green.
- Wait for 15 minutes while the mobile hotspot registers on the network
- Connect your computer to the mobile hotspot's WiFi network and try to connect to the internet
- If you are still unable to connect, contact Internet on the Go customer support at 855-925-2666
Internet on the Go is great for casual usage, but there are some activities that use many megabytes and are better done on a home or office internet connection. These activities include watching online video and downloading large files.
You can sign in to manage.internet-go.com to see your usage history. This usage history may be delayed by up to two hours. To view real-time usage information you can download the Internet on the Go mobile hotspot manager from www.internet-go.com/hotspot-manager/.