Welcome to Internet on the Go
If you are unable to connect via your new mobile hotspot, please click "I'm having problems connecting" below or contact customer support prior to registering. Customer support can be reached at 855-925-2666 or via support.internet-go.com .
If you are unable to access the internet after registering or refilling your account, please follow these steps:
- Validate that there is coverage in the area where you are trying to activate the mobile hotspot by visiting www.internet-go.com/coverage
- Turn off your mobile hotspot
- Charge the mobile hotspot using the wall charger until the power button lights up green
- Disconnect the mobile hotspot from the charger and turn on the device by pressing the power button
- Wait for one minute and verify that the mobile hotspot is operational by checking that the power button and the light on the side are green or blinking green.
- Wait for 15 minutes while the mobile hotspot registers on the network
- Connect your computer to the mobile hotspot's WiFi network and try to connect to the internet
- If you are still unable to connect, contact Internet on the Go customer support at 855-925-2666
Click "Register" to create your account and register your mobile hotspot.